I am a clinical supervisor in training, offering individual and couples supervision to qualified counsellors and trainees at all stages of your journey. I also offer group supervision to counsellors and other groups in the helping profession.
My supervision practice reflects my counselling style which is predominantly person-centred and psychodynamic, and I sometimes use a selection of elements from TA, Gestalt and CBT.
I believe effective supervision starts with the relationship between the supervisor and the supervisee and I aim to offer you a non-judgemental and collaborative environment where you will feel valued, supported and encouraged to express your needs.
As your supervisor I aim to:
- Understand the issues your clients are bringing and offer effective ways to help them
- Increase your confidence and self-awareness as a counsellor and explore their impact on the therapy you provide
- Support you in your own self-care and work-life balance
- Help you to resolve concerns you have with ethical dilemmas
- Help you to grow as a counsellor
- Support you with the business side of private practice